Fifteen years of experience in this area means we know what works and what doesn’t. One thing is for sure, you can’t get too much training.
Younger drivers in particular need to learn skills and techniques to confidently handle the hazards faced daily on the road.
We provide exercises that allow you to experience:
- ABS (anti lock braking system)
- No ABS
- Oversteer (when the rear steps out around a corner)
- Reaction time
- 3,2,1 sec gap behind other vehicles
- Comparisons between front and rear wheel drive
- Collision avoidance techniques
- Braking into tight corners
The Trackskill lecture covers and encourages discussion around a range of topics including:
- Accidents and how to avoid them
- Steering and seating
- Emergency braking technique and progressive braking
- ABS and airbags
- City, freeway, country and unsealed roads
- Cornering principles
- Oversteer and understeer
– and many others.
Courses are conducted in your car, whatever that may be. The car you drive on the road is the car you need to learn to control.
We run monthly courses for individuals and tailor days to suit corporate inquiries.
Investment: From $195 per person.
For more information please contact us on:
Phone: 0418 832 664